Nov 21, 2010

Free Day

So on body for life I get one free day a week. To eat whatever I want!! But coming off a 5 pound weight loss this week my thought was why would I totally ruin it. I have known people doing BFL and they eat McDs for breakfast, Taco Bell for lunch and Burger King for dinner. I could have easily chose to do that, but I didn't. I did have licorice and rieces pieces. But other than that I ate pretty healthy... I think for me its more of a mind conscience thing. I dont want to come off a good week and totally lose track one day and then have to start all over. It would be a vicious cycle. So I will use my free day to have my chocolate or whatever it is that Im craving. But Im not going to go crazy. It just doesnt make sense to me.

I got home from the gym last night and I was DONE! I was so sore and so wore out. We were going to play Just Dance but we just couldn't. But I think I needed the rest! It was nice to just chill out today. So guess what next week brings? HOPEFULLY a spinning class or ZUMBA! Or maybe both. I might get crazy! haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still waiting for you to give Zumba a try... I think it's much more fun than jogging on a treadmill!!!

So, I have to ask, what was the dealio that you and Jason made about your health?

<3 ya

The Sullengers said...

Zumba!!!! Better than spin in my opinion :) Great job on being strong on your free day - but I feel the same way - why backtrack when you've lost 5 lbs! Way to go!