Feb 5, 2010

One month down!

One month down. I am kinda happy with this. I was happy til I saw everyone elses weight loss! And now Im like crap! Oh well! I hit a life turning event that I WAS NOT expecting and I am not gonna lie, I let it get the best of me for over a week. My pregnancy sickness kicked in this morning (for the first time and Im sure not the last!) and I weighed myself after I was done and I had lost 3 more pounds. But in all fairness I took this picture before I got sick and didnt retake the pic even though I totally could have!! I am not that kind of girl though! So I will take a 12 pound loss! I was shooting for 16 but that was before I let a pregnancy get the best of me. Thank you EVERYONE for your support and comments and emails. You dont know how much they mean to me! So here is to February!I feel like I am ok with what is going on with me so now I can go back to focusing on eating heathy and stop drowning my sorrows!!

I have to wait til my husband gets home to do the full body pics but this is it for now!

5 comments:

Samantha Thomas said...

Way to go girl! A loss is a loss! You are doing great. Keep eating healthy for the baby and yourself. You'll do great!

Unknown said...

Way to take it on!!! You did GREAT!

Kim said...

Great Job!! =)

Grace said...

Fantastic! That baby is going to have one healthy, happy mama!

AlishaAdesign said...

Congrats Heather yep your still inspiring me I need to lose more than you do how do I do it? How do I get the motivation to do it? Your amazing keep it up!!!!