Jan 5, 2010

First Weigh in

I am OVERWHELMED right now. I have literally been sitting here for the last 3 hours debating whether to post these photos or not... Well my mind is made up. I figure if I am going to do this I am going FULL FORCE. I am not proud of the way I look. I had been going to the gym for a month solid eating right doing great and had lost 15 pounds. Then my husbands birthday came, Christmas came, my daughters birthday came and then New Years. Between all that I had gained about 8 pounds of it all back. Why? Cuz that is what I do. I work really hard and then before I know it I just let myself go. I think oh I have done great I can have a cheat day.. That cheat day turns into two and then a week and before I know it 4 weeks go by and I am back to struggling. So I am going to set daily goals. I will post them on the side of my blog. but for now... you might not want to look.....





7 comments:

Elise said...

I love your DVD choice! You CAN do this! I love the daily goals idea. But don't get too caught up in being perfect. Allow yourself to make healthy choices each day. Don't think about cheating as cheating...think of it as putting BAD stuff in your body that you DON'T WANT! Your body does NOT want those bad foods! Give your body what it wants and needs - healthy food! You are on the right track and will see success! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know you have conquered one goal already. You posted a fearful thing. Like you said take one day at a time. I totally believe in that too. Now all you need to do is get back to that great feeling after a GREAT WORK OUT. That feeling beats any day when I am struggling. Keep looking at these pictures and remember you can do it. I believe in you and know that you can do it!!! You have already shown yourself that you can. "Letsss Dooooo Thiissss" As Ty Pennington would say on TV's Extreme Home Makeover Addition. Hey and if you need some weekly motivation, Biggest Loser is on Tuesdays, my favorite way to get a boost.
Take it easy on yourself and know you have us to help you and do it with you!!!!

Karilynn said...

I know I've said it before but... you will succeed! Do not allow one bad choice to constitute an entire month, week or even DAY of continual bad choices. You are a work in progress, every mistake is an opportunity to learn and you do learn!! I can't WAIT to watch your progress in the journey! I KNOW you can do this.... Just decide that you ARE GOING TO DO IT!! ;o)
Posting your pics is a big deal! Next month the side by sides will be FUN to look at!

Moi said...

You are beautiful and you can do this!! We all can.

Leigh said...

Heather, you are doing everything right! I think that its amazing that you are sharing with everyone and I can't wait to see you succeed! If you need anything, you know how to find me!

Unknown said...

So taking & posting these pictures reminds me of a certain "stretch" that I was able to do a while back. :)

Pitbull said...

Love that you had the courage to post your pics!! I did too...and it was liberating! I'm wearing a bikini I plan to wear on my holidays in April in the picture!!! Sure hope it looks good by the time I'm ready to go!!! Looking forward to following your posts!