Jan 8, 2010

30 day Triathlon

I am SO tired of having headaches. When do they go away?? I am now reminded as to why I always go back and forth.... I cut out everything I eat bad at once.. I just quit COLD TURKEY. And this is what I get... Pounding Headaches that make me want to throw up... I know I can overcome this. I just have to stick with it.

I have a slight obsession with weighing myeslf. Its not just once a day its like 4 or 5 times a day. So for now the scale is being put away.. I am going to weigh myself every Tuesday and THATS IT!!

So when I lived in Fairbanks, AK they did this thing at the gym. I forgot what it was called but they did an event where you complete a Triathlon in 30 days... I am going to do this again. So starting on Monday I am going to start my 30 day Triathlon! I am excited cuz I made a chart that I can mark off every lap I swam and every mile I do on bike and running!! I am deciding if I include walking miles or only do running.. I will decide by Monday and stick to it!!

I know this post is random but that is how my brain works!! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I love this idea! It would be all I could do to get a triathlons worth of swimming in 30 days. I serisouly SUCK at swimming!! Sounds like so much fun though! Maybe you could get a friend to do it with you? If I had access to a pool I would totally sucker some of the gals around here into doing it... hmm... there's got to be a way to switch it up but still do it. :o)

Heather Brown said...

Check out your local gym. Sometimes depending on the gym of course they will let you pay the money just to use the pool... Like in TN I could pay 2 bucks and go use it for the 3 hours open swim was... Might be worth looking into!

Kim said...

Sounds like a great idea. It's always helpful to be working towards a goal. Good luck with it. =)