Jan 4, 2010

My Goals for this Competition


So as selfish as it sounds this next 6 months is mine.. Its my time, its my turn to take control of MY life and get healthy.... I feel that as I do this a lot of other things will fall into place... So here is a list of my goals....


1. First and foremost I want self confidence. I want to FEEL good about myself.

2. To overcome a few addictions I have. I will let you know on my progress on that.

3. I want to lose 60 pounds. That is 10 pounds a month..

4. I want to cook and eat healthy. Purge my HOUSE of all crappy things to eat and refill it with healthy things. My husband MIGHT have a fit over this!!

5. I want to be able to run a Half Marathon this summer!

6. FOLLOWING THROUGH! This should have been higher BUT a lot of people know me as a quiter! I am about to prove EVERYONE wrong and follow through with this!!!!


Look for pics tomorrow. This is going to be the hardest thing for me. NO ONE has seen me shirtless except for my husband in a VERY long time! For this I am wearing a sports bra and shorts.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karilynn said...

Love the goals. YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THIS!! You are worth it, and if nothing else REFUSE TO QUIT THIS TIME!! It's amazing how good you will feel when you get to the end and know you've finally learned to finish something you started!

Amy Davis said...

Did you go to Study Abroad in Jerusalem in Fall 95? You look so familiar! I'm excited for the comp! :)