Jan 6, 2010

No more excuses!

So anyone that knows me, knows that I am a huge competitor.. I HATE to lose! I grew up playing volleyball and other sports but I remember when we would lose a game I would be FURIOUS.... I used to coach volleyball and when my team lost, it really sucked... I am always looking for ways to be a better person. So here I am rolling in on day two. Day one was good. I had a lot of stress with my daughter but I didn't let that stop me from going to the gym and eating right. My husband is in the Army. He does PT every morning. Now I am not sayin he is in the best shape ever, but he trains other soldiers for their PT. I always say honey help me out here teach me stuff. But then he pushes me and I get mad. Cuz im in pain and he wont let me stop.. Then I get mad and quit. NOT LAST NIGHT! I realized that he is gonna push me beyond my limits. He is gonna help me reach my potential. I have always been told Heather you have so much potential I just wish you could see it. I think its time for me to realize what I can do. So with that in mind I am going to allow my husband to push me. But I am also going to push MYSELF at the gym. The gym I go to (which is free thanks to my husband being military!!) has a playground right by it that my daughter can play at. So we get there and she says do everything you want mom. Meaning take your time! So why not take advantage of that!! Plus it wears her energy out and gives her some play time with other kids... I also have a "gym" more of a room down the hall in my apartment complex. It has a treadmill an eliptical and free weights. I literally have NO EXCUSES! I dont have to pay for a membership anywhere, I dont have to pay for a trainer. SO THIS IS MY TIME! NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

3 comments:

Moi said...

Keep up the motivation and you will be a huge success. That is awesome you have a personal trainer in your back pocket. I am jealous

Karilynn said...

Seriously Heather... KNOWING that this really IS your time is what is going to help you succeed. Let this be your season... to get it done! :o)

Kira's blog said...

You are Lucky to have all that available go for it! I hear ya on the competitive factor! it is addicting.