Jan 12, 2010

Week 1

I don't have much to say right now (shocking I know), but I did want to say a little bit about week 1. This week I mostly concentrated on what I eat as opposed to taking everything on at once. I quit so  many things this week that I was feeling overwhelmed with working out as well. I ate very well. I am very proud of myself. Monday (yesterday) was the first day I actually HIT the gym. I played Wii Fit Plus (WFP) last night. I am in love. I love beating my own score!! haha. I am literally my own worst competitor! I love competition and anything to light my fire is awesome! I am down 4 pounds from last week. I am so happy with that because I didnt go to the gym. Now if I coperate what I did last week with eating and my 6 days a week of gym time plus my WFP time I KNOW I will do so well with this!! The thing for me is that I start something and quit... BUT guess what everyone... NOT THIS TIME!!!

7 comments:

dustin and jessie said...

Way to go Heather!! Keep remembering what Mandy always says, its 70-80% what you EAT! Keep owning what you put in your mouth and be physically active too!! Good job, keep it up!

Jessica B said...

4lbs is awesome! I think that food is the perfect place to start. I know people that workout everyday and stay overweight because they go eat pizza or McDonalds on their way home. What a great first week.

Unknown said...

Muahhh! Way to go, Heather!!!

Kim said...

Awesome! I was so tempted to weigh myself today, but since I have a weighin every Sunday and I want to keep it to once a week.. I didn't let myself. So many great first weeks around here! =)

M and A said...

That's a GREAT loss! way to go!

Mandy Abbott said...

Good job on the 4 pounds! I thought you went to the gym last week... that's what your twitter said??!! Yes... diet is 80% of wiight loss. Abs are made in the kitchen!

Heather Brown said...

i did go to the gym but i walked on the treadmill. that is why i said i really HIT the gym this week! Thanks for all your support!!